Germany Test - Answers
The correct answers are marked with a "*".
If you could answer
- 1-5 questions - you must definitely visit Germany to learn more about it
- 6-8 questions - you already know some things about Germany but there is still a lot more to discover
- 9-12 questions - you have a great knowledge about Germany but another visit could help you to become a master
- 13-15 questions - you know Germany by heart so you have to come again to teach Germans about their country
1st Question: What is the name of the tallest mountain in Germany?
- Zugspitze *
- Großer Arber
- Kahler Asten
2nd Question: What is the height of the tallest mountain in Germany (in meters)?
- 2963 *
3rd Question: How long is the longest dimension in north-south direction of Germany?
- 850km *
4th Question: What is the largest German state (Bundesland)?
- Bayern *
5th Question: Magedburg is the capitol of … (which German state)
- Sachsen-Anhalt *
6th Question: What is Germanys longest river?
- Rhein *
7th Question: When was the Federal Republic of Germany founded?
- 1949 *
8th Question: Who was the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany?
- Konrad Adenauer *
- Ludwig Erhardt
- Helmut Schmidt
- Willy Brandt
9th Question: What is the name of the capitol of Hessen (German state)?
- Wiesbaden *
10th Question: What is the name of the highest mountain in the Harz?
- Grosser Arber
- Brocken *
- Kahler Asten
11th Question: Which island is not located in the North Sea?
- Fehmarn *
12th Question: What is the name of the largest lake in Germany?
- Bodensee *
- Starnberger See
13th Question: Which country is not a (direct) neighbor of Germany?
- Italien *
14th Question: Which is the name of the largest island of Germany?
- Rügen *
15th Question: Which are the three biggest cities in Germany?
Go back to the Homepage
- Berlin, Frankfurt, Köln
- Hamburg, München, Essen
- Berlin, Hamburg, München *
- Berlin, Hamburg, Köln